Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

Mirror mirror on the wall, who gives the dirtiest looks of all?

Lets talk about RUDENESS! I hate when people give me dirty looks. It's pretty obvious when you blatantly stare and make the mean, distorted facial expression. I mean...I may have given a "look" a time or two in my day, but I am not a fan of being the victim. In my daily life I seem to receive "the look" from a wide range of individuals...my brother, sister, mother, 6 year olds, 24 year olds, 40+ year olds..and it happens about every day of my life.

I've been told by my mom that sometimes it may appear that I may be giving a dirty look, which I find offensive and totally wrong. In my defense, I tell her that that's just the way I look all.the.time. Also, I am visually impaired so I often squint and raise my eyebrows (to help me see, of course). So in actuality I take it as a major insult.
**Side note- I can't read lips, I tell people this constantly. So if you expect me to understand what you're saying when you move your lips without any sound, don't expect an honest answer because I am probably just going to nod and say "uh-huh"**

So what I am trying to say is instead of being RUDE and making a hideous face at me, just smile. In return I will try to do the same.


In totally different news... after signing on to my yahoo account today, I found this article that I wanted to share. These over the top baby nurseries can be yours at just a small price. Oh please, give--me--a--break.

5 comments:

  1. I think this would be a good time to address your inability to be discrete.. I remember a specific time at the gym when I was trying to whisper and instead you just shouted the person's name out and pointed right at them... Actually maybe this needs a post of its own

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don't know why this is showing a picture of my armpit? Weird..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I love you too!
    Laura- I am not sure why your armpit is on my page. Secondly, I need to learn to be more discrete, or even just discrete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That child in the picture scares me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs