Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wear This, Not That, Wednesday

Can you say shoulder pads?

Or fringe?

Or HUGE bow?


While we were growing up, my sister and I were dressed alike. Almost always. I love my Mom for always giving us the best. We were always decked from head to toe. This picture is no exception. I can't say I would ever pick this sweater out for myself, but it sure does make for a good memory. I must say, fringe is back, as well as shoulder pads..but not this exact sweater. Where would one even find a sweater this elaborate?

Before I get in trouble by my Mom for "insulting her taste," I just want to make it clear that it might have been cute back then, not today.

Always remember, less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs