Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wear This, Not That, Wednesday

Here's a tip...don't wear sandals with socks. It's just that simple. Why would you ever think this is acceptable to wear? Wear one or the other.

I'm not going to lie, perhaps I occasionally throw on a pair of sandals when I am home IF I need to run out to my car, but never in public, never. I mean, I'd hate to say that "looks matter"- because they totally do don't, but use your head people. If your feet are so cold when you're wearing sandals that you need to put a pair of socks on, put a pair of shoes on that aren't open toed!

You may be thinking that this isn't a big deal, that I'm being a B****, and/or that this doesn't really happen, but it does..and it happens often. While we're on the topic of socks and shoes, if you are wearing black pants and black shoes, wear BLACK socks, not white!
* Note that these pictures were taken from google, not anyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs