Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammy Night

My Grammy night consisted of events slightly different from Adele's and Chris Brown's. No, I wasn't walking down the red carpet in a gown made by Chanel,Versace, or Valentino...not even a dress made by Oscar de la Renta. Now that I think of it... I wasn't rubbing shoulders with Bruno Mars, or Carrie Underwood. Instead, I was rubbing shoulders with MY Grammy.

Isn't she a doll?
While speaking of the Grammys and my Grammy...I remembered a music video that I had just recently watched. It was posted on someone's facebook wall. The song is called, "Rack City," have you heard of this song?

No?

Neither did I, and to be honest I don't even understand the song in the slightest bit. However, after viewing it about 7 times in a row and picturing my grandmother and brother performing in the video- I have a new found love for the video.
Please watch

Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs