Sunday, February 26, 2012

One of the perks to being an aspiring teacher is the week long breaks...the weeks well deserved I might add. Whether you are somewhere tropical, warm, or sitting home and watching the Bravo channel all week, it is nice to re-coop.

I did not get the opportunity to go away this week. I will admit I am quite jealous of those who went away. The common destination, Florida. Ahhh, someday..someday.

My week flew by and believe it or not, I got a lot done. Between dinner, shopping at the outlets, a lot of cleaning, catching up with some friends, and beer tasting, I also made time for SOME work. I tutored and made it to the gym 4 times. Yep, you read it f-o-u-r times. Can I get a thank God hallelujah?

The down fall of this vacation? Spending money that I do NOT have. I did make the decision to not buy any more winter clothing except for a new pair of grey boots. Wishful thinking.

 Instead, I had my eye on a few thing for Spring...





How do we feel about colored pants?

Source: shopbop.com via Tara on Pinterest




Spring vacation, where you at?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs