Saturday, June 9, 2012

Please Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

Well, well, well....

Where to begin. I haven't blogged in such a long time! Let me be clear, it hasn't been because I didn't want to or because I've had no life. Believe it or not, I haven't had the time to write.

A ton has happened since my last post. So much that I don't even know where to start. So much has happened that I can't decide which piece of information I should share first.

In that case I will show a few pictures...
Celebrating Mexico's Independence Day

 Zac Brown Band Concert at SPAC



Fun with the BF

The last picture I have of my very first dog, Tasha Ann. Unfortunately we had to put Tasha down a couple weeks ago. Such a sad time. I miss you Tash <3

A lot has happened within this past month. I promise to keep you better informed. I'll be talking to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs