Monday, October 17, 2011

Going, Going, GONE

In other news,

My brother will probably kill me after posting this, but he had the play of the game last Friday night at Rensselaer's homecoming game!! He ran 70 yards on a kick off return!!!

It's hard to believe that he is already 16 years old. I can remember him playing flag football, and now he's a junior in high school and on the varsity football team.

He is going through that whole, "too cool" stage and hates to be seen with any of us. Especially his sisters. Little does he know, he should be extra proud to have sisters like Erica and myself.

He can make me so angry, and I wish I could knock some sense into him sometimes, but when he's on that field I forget all the wrong that he does and I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs