Monday, October 17, 2011

Who puts the REAL in REALity?

I am THE reality TV junkie. My weaknesses include everything on E! and BRAVO...and sadly, Jersey Shore. However, lately things have gotten a bit out of hand. I am usually the one defending these people. I typically hate when people say, "they're acting" or "this can't be real," but after this week, boy have the tables turned!

Take for instance Rachel Zoe.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have her wardrobe and I may be jealous of her career as a stylist, but being 38 weeks pregnant how/why do you still weight 100lbs? AND why in her latest episode was she able to fit leisurely in her thousand dollar, skin tight sequence dress? I bet when I am pregnant I will look more like this.

Oh Rachel Zoe, how I do envy you. And, you better believe I will be watching her show tomorrow at 9!

Next on my list is the Kim Kardashian.

I know for a fact that when I get married in 25 years, that I will be on a budget and will have a spending limit on my, so called ,"dream dress." Really Kim, you needed 3? Your husband 1. could have cared less, 2. you had to point it out that you were wearing a new dress every 30 minutes. Patheticcccc.

And while were on the Kardashian kick, Kris Jenner you are so annoying. If she is not the most self centered person, I don't know who is.

The closest thing to reality during Kimmy's Royal Wedding, was when Kourtney tripped up the aisle (which I found to be shocking). I bet Kim purposely chose not to edit that just so she was depicted as the most whimsical, fairest princess of all. gag.

And really Snooki, where did you find this outfit? 

To me, this is the most realistic show on TV...

Any who..enough of my rant, back to your regularly scheduled program.

*Disclaimer- I will continue to watch each and everyone of these shows until they are off air.

2 comments:

  1. Lol...I laughed out loud reading this, because I share the same exact thoughts, yet I'll be watching these shows forever until they get cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last episode of Modern Family, when Cameron couldn't clean the kitchen.. Thats how me & David are. Love that show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs