Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Deepest Apology

To all my followers (all lovely 15 of you) I am very sorry for my non-existence lately.

I know that no excuse can make up for my neglect, but with the holidays and work (Yayyy Work!) **NO, I did not get a teaching job, I've just been subbing a lot. Believe me when I get a teaching job it will be plastered everywhere.** I haven't had time to sleep, let alone fill you in on my thrilling life.

How thrilling is my life you ask? Lets just say I helped my grandmother clean out her drawers (don't think I went home empty handed), and had the best time at Chili's this past weekend. Besides that, I celebrated my baby brothers birthday, the BIG 1-7. Yikes. I also had a Christmas party this past weekend, and this Saturday I have a whopping 4 other parties to attend, and that is not even an exaggeration.

There just isn't enough time in the month of December. What I would do for a vacation or a good nights sleep. By a show of hands, does this sound make anyone else want to punch a hole through a wall?

Any who, I promise that I will do my best to keep you updated in my life. AND as a favor to me, if you read this blog and are not a follower, please follow me!!! It's okay to be a follower sometimes. Plus it's simple. Click on the "Join this site" link on the bottom left side of the screen and follow the prompts. Come on people, tis the season for giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs