Sunday, April 29, 2012

Motherhood

This weekend I went to a baby shower and the things the girls were talking about really really frightened me. Butt paste? Breast pads? WTF happens to your body????

Don't get me wrong, I love children. But after the shower, I really got to thinking...what happens when I really am a grown up and have a family, have children, and have a home of my own?!?!?? I need answers, answers, answers!!!

After pondering these thoughts, I thought about the one and only Duggar family. Is it really necessary to have 32 children?

Mrs. Duggar, you found it appropriate to have 37 children? (Yes, I know it was 32 in the last paragraph, but they reproduce at a rapid rate...we may now be at 40)

Can you imagine being a teacher and having 25 students and come home to a house full of 37 of your children, and all with names that begin with "J"?  Give me a break.

Josh, James, Jana, John-David, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn, Josie, Jim-Bob, Michele there are more ways to earn fame. Leave your mothers' uterus out of it!!!!


(1988-03-0Good Grief!!!
(199
(1
(1
(
(1995-
(199
(199
(1
(2000-04-21)
(2001-07-07)
(200
(2
(2005-10-11)
(2007-08-02) 
(2008-12-18) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs