Friday, May 4, 2012

Celeb Status

Thanks to this very special lady...

my beautiful cousin, Alyssa, I was able to meet yet again..another celeb! Woohoo 2 down in the book for me! (First one being, Regis).

Last night my sister and I had the opportunity to meet Darius Rucker at the Lady Antebellum, Thompson Square, and Rucker concert at the Radio City Music Hall.

There are a few things you should know about Darius. 1. He is NOT tall, 2. He's a very genuine, down to earth kind of guy, 3. He is a great performer.


I have to admit that I didn't swoon over this celeb, we all know that Regis has me heart. However, Darius was a very, very, nice guy. We shook hand, exchanged names, snapped a pic, then rode in an elevator together! So cool, right?

I don't have many pictures from the concert-- surprise, surprise! Darius' manager wouldn't allow personal cameras during the meet and greet, but team Rucker took pics. Once I recieve those puppies, you better believe they'll be up to share!

Here are some of the very few pictures I took...









Thanks, Alyssa!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs