Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New You?

I'm trying people, I'm trying. 2012, a new year...a new YOU! Blah, blah, blah.

I guess there's more to it than just thinking it. I have been doing some research and I have repeatedly come across the same facts: vegetables, fruits, antioxidants, and exercise (my least favorite). These apparently are the keys to success.

I wake up each day telling myself to eat healthy and to exercise. How do you think that turns out? Not as planned that's for sure. I guess it doesn't help that my weekly schedule is so bizarre. Between subbing and tutoring I am always coming and going. I have been searching high and low on Pinterest and on the web for helpful facts and tips.

Within my research I found a few helpful tips that I will share with you..

1. Egg whites help speed up your metabolic rate- who doesn't like a fast metabolism? Plus they are full of protein.
2. Eating spicy food helps to suppress your appetite.
3. Anything with pomegranate is very healthy, as pomegranate is full of antioxidants.
4. Lentils? are supposedly very healthy for you. They are full of fiber and protein.
5. Low-fat yogurt eats stomach fat.
6. Berries are also very good for you, and tasty too! Frozen berries serve the same purpose if you're on a low budget.
7. Avocado and hummus are healthy snacks.

That's all I got, folks. I am sure you probably knew all of these facts already, but if not...well...you can associate me with your weight loss in 2012. "You're welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs