Monday, January 2, 2012

It's Here!!!!

2012 is HERE!!!

The new year came in with a BANG, or with a nudge from Johnny telling me to wake up. I spent my new years eve with a few of my very favorite people. We had a nice dinner a couple glasses of wine, and some laughs and that was good enough for me!

The only thing I was upset about what the fact that I took ZERO pictures and I had a camera in my purse the entire time PLUS my Mom got me this super duper fancy shmancy camera for Christmas. I really, really, really need to start taking some pictures. My Mom is the ultimate photographer and when she takes out her camera I feel quite important, almost like a celebrity and the paparazzi is following me.

Each year my family starts our new year in a special way. January 1st is my Mothers birthday. Boy, do I love that woman. This year for her birthday we tried to surprise her with a "professional" picture of myself and my 2 siblings. Taa-daaa, here it is...

Not too shabby...

Anyway, here's to 2012. Bring it on baby!!! I am hopeful that this will be MY year (fingers and toes crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs