Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tonight's Lineup

I cannot be any happier with the new line-up of prime TV that is starting this month!!!!

I don't usually watch that much TV, but with this new line-up, my weeknights are going to be swamped. Who can argue? After a hectic day you are by far authorized to kick back and watch an hour or two of the boob tube.

Let me give you the run down of my TV schedule...

Sundays- are currently open for suggestions

Mondays call for Pretty Little Liars at 8pm on ABC Family, followed by The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills at 9pm on Bravo.



Tuesdays start with The Biggest Loser from 8-10pm on NBC (Woohoo- Go Pink Team!!!), and end with Dance Mom's at 10pm on Lifetime.


Wednesdays, well Wednesdays of course include Suburgatory at 8:30pm and Modern Family at 9pm on ABC. Why they don't extend these shows to an hour is beyond me. If Cheryl Hines and Sofia Vergara can't make you smile, you may want to consider investing in a new sense of humor. How is THIS not funny?


Thursdays...well unfortunately, I hate to admit it, but I do get my guilty pleasure out of Jersey Shore on MTV at 10pm.

AND who can forget, American Idol season 11 starts January 18th!!!!


After re-reading this post I am embarrassed and reconsidering my social life... don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs