Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas in the City

Just yesterday I had the huge thrill of going to see The Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall. I loved every minute of it. It was my first REAL show, and I intend on going to plenty more. The show was part of my Christmas gift, and I was hopeful that by seeing the show I would be more in the Christmas spirit.


 This was inside Radio City Music Hall- beautiful!
The amazing Rockettes

My favorite part of the show was the Rockettes, and I think that if I had dancing skills that I would totally audition to be one. You need to be between the height of 5'6-5'10. BUT, height alone will not earn you a spot in that line up...I already asked.

Every time I go to the city I walk down 5th Ave. Obviously I don't have 5th Ave kind of money, but I can dream. I like to say hello to my friends Tiffany and Louis while I'm in the neighborhood. The best thing about 5th Ave on Christmas is the window displays. So even if you don't have the money to show there, you can literally window shop! :)


Also on my trip to the city we visited St. Patricks church. If you ever have the chance to go inside, you should. I don't know much about this church, but I do know that it is breath taking. You wouldn't believe how many people stroll through there just to get a glimpse of the place.




And of course, we visited Rockefeller Center and saw the Christmas tree. An annual tradition!


NYC is such a magical time, especially during the holidays. So if you ever get the chance GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs