Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fat Chance

I am hoping that by next year I will have my own place AND my own classroom. I am hopeful that 2012 will treat me right...I know what you and I are thinking. FAT CHANCE...so much for positivity.

Any who, I can't wait to be able to decorate my own home and do fun holiday projects with my future students. There is just so much to do!

While browsing Pinterest, I envisioned these ideas for my upcoming future....

My students will do crafts like these...

 

 


And my home will look like this...






And I will probably have my child do this at some point for a Christmas card...


Heres to 2012 and my hopeful future..and winning the lotto, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs