Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wear This, Not That Wednesday- Christmas Edition Part 2

Last week I shared with you the many possibilities of Christmas attire gone wrong in my post Wear This, Not That Wednesday- Christmas Edition.

Like I mentioned in last weeks post, my family got together for our annual Christmas party. This year, my cousins and I choose to dress ourselves. I personally think we did a pretty good job...



Some of us got into the Christmas spirit by wearing the ever so popular, ugly sweaters.

Here are the rest of us, minus a few who couldn't make it :(


For those who aren't into the holiday season ugly sweaters, I found these fashionable pieces. I personally feel that sequence is the perfect touch to any holiday outfit. Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, Kwanzaa, New Years Eve- sequence is the answer!





I just wish I had a place to wear these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page. I love hearing what you have to say. I hope to hear back from you soon!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs